The Disco Bra is one of Lady Gaga’s most iconic pieces of clothing. Gaga said during some shows of The Monster Ball Tour that it was made by herself and Justin Tranter, of Semi Precious Weapons. It was often worn during promotions for “Just Dance”, it was also worn in the music video.
Gaga wore the Disco Bra at the Lollapalooza festival in 2007 and 2010. The Disco Bra was seen again in her Monster Ball Tour, for the final performance of her concert. While she sings “Bad Romance”, she is dressed with an outfit with disco-styled shoulder pads, as well as the bra. In her interview with Oprah Windfrey, she showed a clip of her “Monster Ball Tour - Behind the Scenes” where Gaga explained that it is the same exact bra she wore in the music video for “Just Dance”.
☆ 11 notes
☆ Friday, September 06, 2013 ☆ 6:21pm
☆ Tags #lady gaga #haus of gaga #disco bra #just dance #the fame era #2008
- calums-gf likes this
- lepurplepolitician likes this
- decisionsaremadeandnotbought reblogged this from spychedelices
- teenage-pains reblogged this from spychedelices
- callsigntheslayer likes this
- quinnathan likes this
- womangone reblogged this from spychedelices
- currentadolescent reblogged this from okvause
- okvause reblogged this from spychedelices
- spychedelices posted this